Why the second Initiative?
- Overcoming the challenges brought by illness and old age isn't easy for any family, and it is particularly demanding for families whose members live far away from one another.
- The programs are based on the personal experiences of the founders of the Initiative, particularly those gained during the Covid pandemic.
- Inconsistent expectations, possibilities and requirements among family members living far away from one another.
- Restricted travel and limited access to health and other services.
- Overloaded health institutions and elderly care facilities, overworked employees.