This seminar will strengthen your leadership skills and sets standards in the management of pharmaceutical sales representatives!
Meet the new challenges of the customers
Today’s customers want a business partner and no sales pitches. The challenges for today´s Sales Managers are to develop their sales representatives to good business people and lead them to that effect.
This seminar will strengthen your leadership skills and sets standards in the management of pharmaceutical sales representatives to meet the new challenges of the customers and the healthcare market successfully.
Experts and executives from pharmaceutical companies that qualify in sales management.
High-potential and future managers of pharmaceutical companies and companies distributing food supplements / OTC.
Pharmaceutical sales representatives
First Line Sales Manager from other branches, newcomer.
Number of participants
Maximum 15 persons
- You improve your leadership skills.
- You will learn management tools specifically to lead pharmaceutical sales force.
- You will learn to identify chances and exploit opportunities to increase team efficiency.
- You will be able to use different leadership skills for different people within your team.
- You will recognize the motivating factors of your team members.
- Strategy and strategy tools
- Difference between leadership and management
- Leading sales teams
- Coaching as an element of leading people
- Goal Management for Sales People
- Performance review of field staff
- Structure and sequence of meetings with sales teams
Structure and content are practise oriented and have been developed by experts of pharmaceutical industry.