This seminar provides deeper insights into the Austrian healthcare market and shows access to new customers in the pharmaceutical industry.
New approaches for new target groups are the success factors!
New target groups in health care such as organs of self-government, ambulatory group practices and collaborative networks of pharmacies and hospitals, as well as a new self-understanding of the patients change the health care market. New approaches for new target groups are the success factors for the pharmaceutical industry and its employees. This seminar opens chances and opportunities to use these success factors for itself.
- Professionals and executives in the pharmaceutical industry in the areas of product management, marketing, sales and Health Policy
- Medical Managers who wish to build knowledge in pharmaceutical marketing
- Young executives who want to gain an overview of product management
- Junior Product Manager and Newcomer
- Brand and Key Account Manager
- Market Access Manager
Number of participants
Maximum: 15 persons
- You will expand your knowledge of the new “customers” of the pharmaceutical industry.
- You will receive strategies and skills to become a system partner and service provider in health care.
- You will learn marketing tools designed for the new orientation in the pharmaceutical sector.
- You gain proficiency for access to the healthcare market.
- Actual, compact portrait of the healthcare business
- Key account management for pharmaceutical product manager
- Market Access
- Trends within the pharmaceutical industry
- The Austrian healthcare system
- Legal framework
- Code of Reimbursement and Pricing
- Stakeholder and KOL Management